Adding A New Reseller
Adding a New Reseller:
To create a new reseller, you will need to fill out the following information:
- The name of the reseller.
- The email address of the reseller.
- The type of commission that the reseller will be getting.
- The password for this reseller.
The following is options are available with the 'Commission Type' dropdown
- No commission
- Percentage per invoice paid (after customer has paid)
- Fixed amount per invoice paid (after the customer has paid)
- Percentage of sale (before the customer pays)
- Fixed amount per sale (before the customer pays)
You also have the option to fill in additional information including:
- Reseller contact information
- The name of the company.
- The company tax number.
- The company registration number
In addition to this, you have the ability to capture the resellers address details as seen below:
Alternatively, you can manually enter the address details of the reseller with the below interface:
Once you have filled in all the relevant fields, you can create a new reseller by clicking the "Create Reseller" button:
This will take you to a new page where you can view the recorded information of the reseller, which you created:
- The date, which the reseller account was originally registered.
- Payment information of the reseller.
If you would like to create notes highlighting specific details for certain resellers, you can do so with the below field. Simply click on the " + New Note" button.
The below interface will pop up, enter the notes, which you would like to highlight for this particular reseller, and then click the "Add Note" button.
Once you have created a note, you will be able to see the note in the section as well as:
- The date on which the note was created.
- A brief of the note itself.
- Who created the note.
- You are also able to edit or delete the note with the two action icons.
You can also handle payments for the reseller through the below section, in order to do so, click on the button "+ New Payment"
This will take you to a new page where you can see all the information relating to invoices for that particular reseller.
You will be able to view paid invoices as well as any outstanding invoices that need to be paid to that reseller.
You are also able to update all your reseller's information in this section.
Please click on our "Support" button at the top right of the page if you have not found any information to assist with what you needed in this section.